Doing the denims at Olympics, Kate Middleton does not mind repeating the outfit, which is what we love about her. She was spotted wearing Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon wedges (center and right) thrice (or more?) at the Olympic 2012 and also her J brand skinny dark denims.
Wearing a blazer with denims is the easiest way to perk up the outfit, like Kate Middleton did at the Olympics in her Smythe navy blazer that she wore twice at the event, first in a more formal way with her tucked-in ruffled shirt and brown belt while later swapping it to a more casual chic avatar with a nautical tee.
Standing in the center above (back view below) for Torch Relay Visit to Buckingham Palace, Kate Middleton sports cobalt Zara skinny denims that she wore with Team GB t-shirt by Adidas and her staple Olympic wedges.
The official ambassador of Team GB in the Olympics, Kate Middleton paid visit to the country's hockey team and brightened up the Olympic Park in her coral jeans with her impeccable style. The Duchess of Cambridge made a morning call in a pair of coral jeans that she wore with a tee and spruced up with a double-breasted Pucci blazer and official Olympic scarf and finished off with her classic L.K. Bennett black pumps emanating chicness and elegance. While at the park, she quickly swapped for a marl grey team GB hoodie and trainers to show off her sporty side. A simple yet bang on look.
Now we hear that Zara has been doing really well, and Kate Middleton has some role in the skyrocketing sales of brand Zara. Ever since she has been spotted wearing some Zara outfits, looks like every girl has been flocking to the store to steal her style. That's Royal.
Taking cues from Kate Middleton's sartorial choices:
- We ought to appreciate that despite being the Duchess of Cambridge, when she can flaunt the best designer labels and never repeat an outfit, Kate Middleton proves that you need not spend an awful amount of money to look like a million bucks. High street labels are good enough to show your stylish side. If you have the money, you can combine and mix high street with designer labels, but that's not necessary.
- A simple pair of denim can be styled in myriad ways and can be worn for any occasion. You can dress it up, dress it down. Wear it to a formal event, or just for strolling down the streets. The key is to style it right.
- For wearing it to a formal occasion, denim can be paired with a well-fitted jacket and a tucked in shirt (Grazia cover on top). Smart pumps and if you like you can throw a nice scarf for a polished look.
- Work-out to stay in shape. If you are in shape, you would look good even in a rucksack. Kate's great body is one of the reasons that she looks a million bucks even in a simple tee and skinny jeans.
- It is crucial to wear well-fitted garments. You would notice that every outfit that Kate wears looks like it has been customised for her body. That's the beauty of being a smart shopper (or having a great stylist). If you wear well-fitted clothes, your job is half done.
- When not sure, stick to the basics, classic pumps, denims, blazer, tees and shirts. Just choose the right colour palette and wear clothes that are your size.