When the temperature soars, it is best to keep the intense, loud fragrances for cold days. Your summer perfume must keep you calm and refreshing despite the heat. Light aromas like citron, ozone, aqua based, floral and sea aromas work best for summers.
Given below is a list of some of the best perfumes for spring summer that you'll love wearing.
Read on at the bottom for smart tip on how to make your fragrance last longer.
1. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue - This fresh, floral-fruity refreshing fragrance reflects the sexiness of Mediterranean style that you can wear at any time of the day. Its one of my personal favourites.
2. Gucci Flora - Flora has a light, subtle, sophisticated floral fragrance with fruity top-notes. It’s floral but not too floral it’s vaguely peach-y but not too fruity, it’s sweetish but not too sweet. Love the smell.
3. Miss Dior Chérie L'eau - This floral scent with aromas of white musk, bitter orange and gardenia leaves a long lasting feeling of cleanliness and freshness. You'll smell fantastic with this wonderful fragrance.
4. Escada Into the Blue - An evocative blue aquatic floral scent, perfect for hot summer days. The fragrance opens on fresh, green notes of leaves and herbs, enlivened with a pop of star fruit. Peony helps form the floral heart, while the base includes woods and amber. Its sexy and refreshing at the same time.
5. Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf - A wonderful fragrance, with its floral notes and distinctive sophisticated smell is great for summers (and winters too). It has notes of bergamot, sambac jasmine, tea, orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli.
They say 'the fragrance's evocative notes will immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden away from hard reality', and rightly so. It smells heaven and distinctive. Its sensuous and refreshing, and would instantly brighten your mood. Totally love this perfume.
Light blue and flowerbomb were featured in the Top Ten Perfumes for Winter List too.
- Keep your fragrance out of direct sunlight as the sun rays cause it to fade and the chemicals react differently, changing the smell.
- Spray perfume behind your knees, it will waft upwards and last the whole day.
- Never rub the area where you have sprayed the perfume, because rubbing crushes the molecules of the fragrance & ruins the scent.
P.S. Share your favourite summer fragrance!!!!!
Ten Best Perfumes For Winter
Summer Must Haves