1. Derm Organic Shampoo - Its really hard to find shampoos that are not harsh for hair, would make them beautiful (not just in the short term but would do good to your hair in the long haul) and which is cruelty free - all at the same time. Ever since I discovered DermOrganic Shampoo I've been coveting over this product. It claims to have facial cleansers, which means no harsh chemicals, is crulety free and is enriched with Argan Oil and Omega-6 and Linoleic Acid, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Rice Amino Acids, and anti-oxidant plant extracts. Just can't wait to get my hands on it soon. I've tried the Moroccon Oil Shampoo and it's a rubbish product full of chemicals. Hoping this one is as natural as it claims.
2. Lucas Papaw Ointment - Chapped lips, sunburn, minor burns, eczema - all problems one solution Lucas Papaw Ointment. Its a vegan ointment that has been in existence since over 100 years and has a big celebrity following too. I use Elizabeth Arden 8 hrs cream that has similar use, but with very different ingredients. Minor gripe, Lucas uses petroleum jelly. But I am definitely going to try it, on my wishlist!!
3. Stark Cleansing Balm - A balm that works as a cleanser and a hydrator; it melts away daily grime and dirt replenishing your skin with healthy antioxidant rich plant derived oils and butters. Plus its vegan. Now isn't that a wonderful product? The About us section of Stark Sincare is very compelling. It reads "We don't like the beauty industry, and lo and behold, we make all-natural skincare products. Some might think that's a bit of a conundrum, but we're ok with it. We're comfortable in our own skin, and we want you to be as well", I was sold by it and their products are a big on my wishlist. In fact Green Tea Detox Clay Mask from Stark is another vegan product that I would love to try.
4. Betty Hula Champagne and Spice Moisturising Cream - I found this on Glamour Magazine's "How to be naturally beautiful" List and have been wanting it ever since. It read "It not only comes in cutest pot known to womankind, but it smells absolutely divine and leaves the skin super smooth. Plus, the potent mix of natural shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe vera and coconut oil makes it great for smoothing irritations and fading scars and stretch marks." All of this in a vegan moisturisier, I am totally excited to lay my hands on this vegan product too.
5. OCC Lip Tar - I've used Lip Tar and I am in love with them (read here). Their reds are divine reds and I am sure the other colours from their lip tar range are equally amazing. I got them from US to India through a friend, and the product was amazing. It's really hard to find good vegan makeup, especially the lip colours. This product by all standard is amazing. Want them in all colours!!!