Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is the first post of the year 2010 and we promise to keep you updated with lots of style tips and fashion updates.

Let's start the year with reading some interesting New Year's Resolutions:

Lindsay Lohan

The actress made her New Year's Resolutions public via Twitter over the weekend.

“To answer everybody’s question… My new year’s resolution is to stop letting the lucky few that have my heart, try2constantly tear me down. 2010 is about moving forward, not backwards. Leaving the bad (people, habits, and negative energy behind) time to make changes-right!?!?”
.
Lindsay Lohan getting to the NYE yacht party


.
Kim Kardashian
.
“Just to spend a little bit more time with my family and my friends and to really kick it up in the workout department and to try to eat better. I cannot get it together with eating. I eat way too many Oreos.”


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your comments!!!! You can also write to me at beautify.flr@gmail.com